The lay-by option is great in budget management, it allows you to save for your dream office or home products but can’t afford at that particular time, plus no interest fees.
- 20% deposit is required for all lay-by orders.
- The minimum lay-by sale is FJ$200.
- The maximum lay-by period is six 6 months or 13 fortnights.
- The lay-by price is fix and can’t be amended after the agreement even if the retail price is reduced on a later date.
- A termination fee of 25% of the total payments made will apply if cancelled by the customer within 1 month, 50% if cancelled after 1 month. The termination fee is applied to compensate the retailer’s selling, storage and administration costs.
- The company may cancel the lay-by agreement if the customer defaulted 2 installments or fails to complete the payment 1 month after the due date. Applicable termination fees will apply.
- The company also reserves the right to terminate the agreement if they are unable to supply the item for some reasons that can’t be controlled, the goods have been deemed to be faulty or they cease to trade. No termination fees will apply.
- The company will provide statement of account every after payment is made.
- All funds paid on a cancelled lay-by agreement less applicable fees will be refunded or issued as store credit if customer opted. Refunds are issued by the following methods:
- Under $500 (A refund of cash will be issued by the store)
- $500 and Over (A refund request will be sent to Head Office and will be refunded via Electronic Fund Transfer. Refund will be payable only to the customer who signed the lay-by agreement.)
- Lay-by orders will not be shipped or released until paid in full.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.